Ordering School Meals
Our school meals are provided by education catering specialist Alliance In Partnership (AIP). They offer a choice of fresh, healthy cooked food which meets the government food based standards and has been nutritionally analysed to create balanced, healthy meals. Their menus retain the “Gold Food For Life” catering mark and are freshly prepared using the finest, fresh and local ingredients including:
- Red Tractor, farm assured British Meat from local butchers
- Organic British beef mince, eggs and potatoes
- All fish products carry the MSC logo
- a variety of locally sourced fruit, vegetables and Fair trade bananas
The ordering of meals is completed fortnightly through our Parentmail system. Payment for KS2 children should be made electronically at the same time as ordering. KS1 children receive their meals free through the Government initiative ‘Universal Infant Free School Meals’.
Menus are always sent out on a Wednesday for return by the following Tuesday.
Please note that the deadline given on the order form is just that – a deadline! Unfortunately, we are not able to accept orders after that date.
How to Order:
- On alternate Wednesdays, you will receive a message from Parentmail saying that you have a form to complete. You will need to click on the link within the message and complete your order electronically by the deadline.
- Please select your preferred option of main course, vegetarian or jacket potato.
- Your child does not need to have school meals every day (though we hope they will) just on those days you would like them to.
- For KS2 only – add up the number of meals ordered and then select the ‘Payments’ module. Select ‘School Meals’ and then the number ordered. The system will then take you to final screen to pay. Meals are currently £2.30 per day.
- Leave the rest to us!
To find out more about Alliance in Partnership, check out their website: