Year 3 – Willow Class
Welcome to the year 3 class page. The Year 3 teacher is Miss Nolan and is supported by Mr Van De Leuw
Return to School – June 2020
Bubble 1 – MONDAY & TUESDAY
Bubble 2 – THURSDAY & FRIDAY
I am really looking forward to welcoming the children back for the last few weeks of the Summer term!
Children will be given paper copies of the at home activity booklet which they can use when they are not at school. I have also attached a Grid of activities which they can also complete when they are not at school. Any work done on the grid can be uploaded onto Seesaw. Don’t forget there are loads of great websites that can be accessed if your child need more support or wants some different activities to do such as BBC Bitesize.
Mrs Finlay has very kindly offered to do PE with both Y3 bubbles when they come back. For Bubble 1 this will be on Monday (AM) and for Bubble 2 this will be Thursday (AM). Please can the children come dressed appropriately for outside PE on those days.
- Below, please find the Statutory Spellings for Y3/4. All children should be aiming to spell all of these words by the end of Y4.
- Grammar Year 3 parents guide
- Year 3 4 Statutory Spelling ListWe will be aiming to use Rising Stars online reading scheme so that the children can access books whilst at home. Please find the user guides here
- Reading Planet User Guide KS1
- Year 3 Non negotiables for writing